Important Claims Tips
- Report to the authorities – fire, burglary, vandalism, or other trauma. If authorities are dispatched to the location, provide details and keep complete copies of all information for future reference.
- Report the claim to the insurance company as soon as possible.
- Document the Damages. Prior to cleanup, photograph or video the damages. The adjuster may need to review this information.
- Make emergency repairs to the property to avoid further damages. Save all receipts.
- If the property is not safe and temporary relocation is necessary, save all receipts.
- Be accessible to the claims representative and/or adjuster.
Reporting a Claim
To expedite notification, report this claim directly to the insurance company.
|AEGIS INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org||800-233-2160|
|AMERICAN MODERN HOME INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com||800-375-2075|
|LEXINGTON INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org||800-931-9546|
|LEXINGTON INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com||800-931-9546|
|LEXINGTON INSURANCE COMPANY||LexPrimaryFNOL@aig.com||800-931-9546|
|MARKEL INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org||800-362-7535|
|SCOTTSDALE INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com||800-423-7675|
If the company does not appear in this list, utilize the ‘Report A Claim’ button or send the loss notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an automated acknowledgment upon receipt and processing of the claim.
Requesting Claim Status
- Allow 72 hours for the adjuster to make contact.
- After 72 hours or in a catastrophic loss situation, refer to the claims acknowledgment and contact the assigned adjuster directly.
- Reference their claim number
- If the assigned adjuster information has not been received, the insurance company may be contacted directly.
- Reference the policy number and/or claim number
- If there are questions about the process or we can assist in any way, contact our team at 800-487-7565.
- Reference the policy number